Membership of the Trust is open to the whole community and is renewable annually on the anniversary of the start date. By becoming a Trust Member you will be making a significant contribution to the operation, maintenance and development of Trust playing areas and buildings at our Queens Gardens and Manor Field Sites. The annual cost of maintaining these facilities is significant and amateur sport in the town would be severely impacted without support from Trust Members.
Key Benefits of Trust Membership
- Entitlement to use the sports and social facilities
- Discounted drinks at Magnets Sports Bar
- Supporting and hopefully becoming actively involved with amateur sport in Tadcaster
- Regular updates which will notify you of what’s been happening within the Trust and the affiliated Clubs calendar along with all our planned future events.
How to become a Trust member
You will need to complete a membership application form and there are a few ways to do this:
- Complete and submit the online form below – this our preferred approach
- Call into the Trust building at Queens Gardens, complete a paper copy and leave this at Magnets Sports Bar.
- You will be notified by email when your membership card has been produced and is waiting for collection from the Magnets Sports Bar.
- To obtain the card and enable us to comply with government requirements, we need you to bring a passport, driving licence or other document which provides proof of identity and age.
Annual Membership Fees
The Trust offers various categories of membership which provides for both sports participation representing the Trust and those wishing to provide support on a purely social basis.
A Full Member membership will allow the individual named also include their spouse / partner and family up to 18 years of age. These family members will be classed with our honorary category of the Trust.
If the Spouse or Partner over 18 years of age requires a membership card which will in turn allow them to take up the extra discounts on alcohol in the Magnets Sports Bar there is an additional ONE OFF cost of £5. This is optional and at the individual members own discretion.
Our senior membership for people over the national retirement age can also benefit from a reduced annual fee. As per our Full Membership rules these are also in line with the honorary category and additional requirements of cards.
We would really appreciate if the parents / guardians of Junior sports players could consider a Full membership as this includes all family members up to 18 years of age. However if this isn’t possible all we ask is that a Junior Membership is taken.
We understand that annual memberships are probably seen as another household cost, but if you could consider the Trust is a not for profit charitable organisation and all membership monies will reinvested in accordance with an agreed financial plan.
Senior Member (over the national retirement age)
Additional cards for Spouse/ partner – ONE OFF PAYMENT